The second PL-CALL Conference
to be held on 5-6 June 2014
in Warsaw, University of Social Sciences
CALL FOR PAPERS
With warm memories (yours too, we hope), about our last year’s event, we would like to announce the next PL-CALL conference. Its main theme is Building Bridges Between School and Academia.
As a result, we welcome all papers in the areas of:
- Individual differences and CALL
- Social media and networking; telecollaboration; building and sustaining online LL communities
- Project work in CALL
- Teachers and learners of the new millennium
- New techniques – new contexts – new methodologies?
- Mobile learning
- Virtual learning environments (VLEs)
- Computer-Mediated Communication (CMC)
- Personal learning environments (PLEs)
- Virtual worlds in language education
- E-course design; e-material writing
- Corpora in language learning
- Task design
- Good practices in CALL
venturing to establish, investigate and evaluate the connection between CALL theory and practice. For a balanced insight of this kind, we would be happy to have papers read by both researchers and ongoing teachers.