Dear PL-CALL Participants,
The conference starts in a few days. We are looking forward to meeting you in Warsaw, and are very excited about the whole event. We hope you are going to enjoy PL-CALL both academically and socially :-).
As for the final pre-conference update and arrangements:
1) The Conference Programme and Abstracts book has been updated. It is provided for your information only as conference materials will include a printout of this booklet.
2) Conference registration will start at 8.00 on 9 May at Spoleczna Akademia Nauk, Łucka 11, first floor, the part of the hall where the conference rooms – 103, 104, 105 and 107 – are. Once inside the building, just follow the White Rabbit … or at least the signs he has left for you
3) If you requested an invoice and
(i) paid in March – your invoice has been sent to the address you gave upon online registration (pls check with your university).
(ii) paid by 20 April, you will be able to collect your invoice at conference desk,
(iii) later payments – the invoice will be sent to the address you indicated/indicate at conference desk.
4) On 9 May, after the Conference Dinner, it will be nice to spend some time together. We have booked a few tables at a nearby club. We need to confirm how many of you will be coming (letting us know at conference desk is enough). For your information: admission is free, food and drinks ARE NOT included in the conference fee.
5) The plenary lectures and the intro to both telecollaboration workshops will be broadcast online. Link to the online conference room: http://bit.ly/13ccJRX
PL-CALL Conference organisers