It’s only a bit more than a week Are you excited? We are!
In the meantime, please note – and spread the word – that selected presentations of the PL-CALL Conference are going to be broadcast online.
It will be possible to participate (=watch+ask questions via chat) in our workshops and plenary lectures, including:
- Małgorzata Kurek, Wprowadzenie do warsztatu na temat międzykulturowych wymian online (broadcast in Polish) – środa, 8 maja, 16.00
- Melinda Dooly, A critical approach to integrating technology in language education, Thurs, 9 May, 9.15
- Włodzimierz Sobkowiak, Virtlantis, Facebook and Second Life: web2 scaffolding for virtual world language learning community of practice, Thurs, 9 May, 10.00
- Mirjam Hauck, Empowering students in digital environments: promoting a critical use of online language learning tools and applications, Fri, 10 May, 9.15
- Andreas Müller-Hartman, A task is a task is a task? – designing and structuring telecollaborative learning environments, Fri, 10 May, 10.00
- Małgorzata Kurek and Andreas Müller-Hartman, Introduction to the telecollaboration workshop, Fri, 10 May, 11.30
Online class registration – which is FREE – will be announced on 6 May.